Linux System Administrator
As a system administrator you know your way around linux server administration and linux network management. You like technical challenges and appreciate the space & time to actually solve them. You are diligent in documenting your work and making it accessible to your team. You have your own technical opinion and respect the opinion of others.
- Linux system administration
- Linux network administration
- System security
- You enjoy learning, both on your own and with help from the team.
- You like to investigate and solve baffling service problems.
- You like to communicate well in a friendly and helpful environment.
- Server management (VMs)
- Server maintenance (updates, monitoring, hardening)
- Service and network documentation
- Server and service security (monitoring, hardening)
- User management (management of user accounts)
- System backups
- Network administration (office network, VPN)
- Automation (Ansible)
Port Zero: About Us
We are a company with a strong focus on helping each other, learning from each other and growing as people. We co-create our workspace and work environment and are happy and grateful for everyone bringing in their own ideas. We strive for technical excellency and do not accept mediocrity. When we work in projects, we are striving to make actual and lasting improvements - even if it means telling our client something is a bad idea. We put a high value on respecting each other as individuals with different strengths and weaknesses. We do not play roles: we want to have a workspace where everyone can be themselves and openly show themselves.