Chief Technical Officer
Port Zero is a small, privately owned and self-financed consulting company with about 15 employees. We are active in the fields of software development, system integration, and security. We strive to always make a difference for our clients. We challenge the status quo and we value a high sense of integrity.
As CTO, you help the company succeed by taking part in the company’s management, taking care of your colleagues, planning new projects with customers, taking responsibility for the technical infrastructure of the company, and doing hands-on software development and security work.
You would join a team with diverse backgrounds and a wide range of expertise, and help highly skilled and motivated employees deliver great results.
You’re excited about:
- Listening to your colleagues, finding out what they need to be happy and productive.
- Helping clients figure out their needs and discovering ways how to get there.
- Assisting your team in growing in all aspects of professional life.
- Helping to create an environment that makes you excited to go to work every day.
- Contributing to the local tech scene.
- Experience leading teams in a variety of contexts.
- A broad but deep technical expertise that informs all your decisions and helps you help our clients.
- The willingness to learn and grow with the challenges of leadership.
- Experience giving presentations and workshops in a security or software development environment.
What you can expect:
- A team of motivated professionals supporting each other.
- Lots of opportunity for active participation from everyone. We like to listen!
- Challenges requiring collaborative solutions.
- A chance to shape a company that is growing organically.
Why join us?
- There are lots of ways to shape your role and environment!
- You will get support in developing your leadership skills, for instance through trainings and coaches.
- You have the chance to help people develop their potential and discover their strengths.
- We believe in self-accountability, honesty, integrity, excellency and mutual support.
- We are striving to create a workplace
- where people work on fascinating projects with awesome people,
- where people are heard and can contribute with ideas and constructive criticism,
- where people can safely be themselves and grow as persons and in their skills, and
- where happiness, trust and mutual support is in the focus of the company!
And it goes without saying that you get the usual benefits, such as a company credit card, the hardware of your choice, and lots of meals with the team!
Do you want to work with us? Then send us your résumé and a little bit about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’d like to show us your Github profile or other projects you’ve worked on, feel free to pass those along too! Photo and DOB not necessary.