We are a small, independent IT company that develops and operates software systems with a focus on security and stability.
We are currently looking for people to expand our team! Your role would be in the ISP/Provider team, working on network automation. Ideally you’d bring with you:
- Strong development skills in Python and Django, as well as a solid understanding of modern networking and automation in Linux
- Skills with provisioning and network devices (think Ansible, Vagrant and Docker, among others)
- The minimum project length is one year, after which you may take on other projects.
- You will work with our team in our office in Berlin. After your training period home office and remote work can be arranged.
- Following the training period, you may also determine your own hours, in cooperation with your team members and client.
- You will be able to work, organize and learn independently, with guidance from your team.
- Service Providers: Internet, telephone, television.
- Network technologies: switches, routers, VLAN, firewalls.
- High availability Linux servers.
- Linux system administration (with a focus on networks, databases, clustering).
- System security, processes and communication methods.
- You will be responsible for developing software tools to automatically provision and manage network components.
- You will integrate network components into existing management tools and structures.
- You’ll operate API and CLI interfaces in your software.
What you can expect:
- A team of motivated professionals.
- Flat hierarchies and lots of opportunity for active participation.
- Independent work as part of a supportive team.
- Challenges requiring collaborative solutions.
- Quick, comprehensive on-boarding!
Want to work with us? Then send us your résumé and a little bit about yourself to email@example.com. If you’d like to show us your Github profile or other projects you’ve worked on, feel free to pass those along too! Photo and DOB not necessary.