Backend Developer - CMS
We are a small, independent IT company that develops and operates software systems with a focus on security and stability.
We are currently looking for someone to join our team to develop a new CMS for one of our clients. You will join an existing team and support them in backend development.
We’re hoping to find somebody with backend experience in technologies and languages such as (but not limited to) Ruby, Python, Elixir, Postgresql and Oauth. Knowledge of API design and experience with performance, security, testing and development would also be great to bring with you.
- The minimum project length is one year, after which you may take on other projects.
- You will work with our team in our office in Berlin. After your training period home office and remote work can be arranged.
- The job will include occasional short trips to other cities in Germany.
- Following the training period, you may also determine your own hours, in cooperation with your team members and client.
- You will be able to work, organize and learn independently, with guidance from your team.
You will work in a small and effective team to design a CMS tailored to our client’s specifications. Your work will be focused primarily on backend development, wherein you’ll integrate databases and build new ones, utilizing pre-existing APIs. Together with your team, you’ll create a productive dev environment encompassing versioning, testing and sprints.
What you can expect:
- A team of motivated professionals.
- Flat hierarchies and lots of opportunity for active participation.
- Independent work as part of a supportive team.
- Challenges requiring collaborative solutions.
- Quick, comprehensive on-boarding!
Do you want to work with us? Then send us your résumé and a little bit about yourself to email@example.com. If you’d like to show us your Github profile or other projects you’ve worked on, feel free to pass those along too! Photo and DOB not necessary.