Legal / Organizational
- Foundational instruction in GDPR, specifically for management.
- Help to better understand requirements under the new GDPR relevant to your business, improve ability to make decisions in the field, and sensibly utilize available budget.
- GAP Analysis
- Understand your position in relation to the GDPR and what concrete steps need to be taken to achieve compliance.
- Provide boilerplates for the data privacy statement, contracts and professional instruction; additional accompaniment throughout all important processes and ensure quick and cost-effective compliance.
- Prepare for a data security certification and obtain an overview of reasonable certification options.
IT Security / Technical
- Technical GDPR Concept
- Develop a comprehensive concept to deal with technical GDPR requirements such as storage periods, data exportation and documenting processes, access to, deactivation and/or erasure of specific end consumers, and realize settings, limitations and/or discrepancies of data processing.
- Implementation of a GDPR Concept
- Receive complete technical and organisational solutions for relevant points under the GDPR.
- Deploying GDPR relevant Technical-Organisational Measures (TOMs)
- Design a roadmap for the implementation of all necessary TOMs.
- Implementing TOMs
- Obtain comprehensive technical solutions for planned measures.
- Risk analysis
- Receive a detailed technical report with possible points of weakness and risks, assessed risk potential and suggested measures to combat risk.
In addition to GDPR-relevant services, we also offer expert services in IT-security, specifically pentests, threat modeling and code audits. Feel free to contact us for more information.