The following packages provide an initial overview of the services we offer. We’re of course happy to customize packages according to your wishes and needs, as well as for your financial requirements (ranging from minimal compliance to all-encompassing security strategies).
Legal / Organizational
- Foundational instruction in GDPR, specifically for management.
- Help to better understand requirements under the new GDPR relevant to your business, improve ability to make decisions in the field, and sensibly utilize available budget.
- GAP Analysis
- Understand your position in relation to the GDPR and what concrete steps need to be taken to achieve compliance.
- Provide boilerplates for the data privacy statement, contracts and professional instruction; additional accompaniment throughout all important processes and ensure quick and cost-effective compliance.
- Prepare for a data security certification and obtain an overview of reasonable certification options.
IT Security / Technical
- Technical GDPR Concept
- Develop a comprehensive concept to deal with technical GDPR requirements such as storage periods, data exportation and documenting processes, access to, deactivation and/or erasure of specific end consumers, and realize settings, limitations and/or discrepancies of data processing.
- Implementation of a GDPR Concept
- Receive complete technical and organisational solutions for relevant points under the GDPR.
- Deploying GDPR relevant Technical-Organisational Measures (TOMs)
- Design a roadmap for the implementation of all necessary TOMs.
- Implementing TOMs
- Obtain comprehensive technical solutions for planned measures.
- Risk analysis
- Receive a detailed technical report with possible points of weakness and risks, assessed risk potential and suggested measures to combat risk.
In addition to GDPR-relevant services, we also offer expert services in IT-security, specifically pentests, threat modeling and code audits. Feel free to contact us for more information.