We offer System Integration for Linux based infrastructure with a focus on digitization and automation. Modernizing legacy infrastructure, integrating (manual) workflows and connecting your systems without vendor locking. By always supporting open-source solutions we improve maintainability as well as security.
We have extensive knowledge about setting up and integrating monitoring systems for your existing or new infrastructure.
- Out of the box, deployed in minutes, fully open source, fully customizable: our suggested monitoring and alerting stack consists of Ansible, Prometheus, Grafana and Alertmanager.
- We integrate into existing monitoring solutions (Nagios, etc).
- We provide debugging and feature extension for existing monitoring solutions.
We know you’ve got a cronjob that is running a PHP CSV parser that pushes data directly into another system’s database somewhere in your infrastructure. We can help!
- We design and implement modern APIs to connect your services.
- We modernize, add features to or debug existing APIs in your infrastructure.
- We set up centralized user & rights management concepts and systems.
We will also help you with the administration of your existing infrastructure. For example:
- Setting up a CI/CD pipeline.
- Setting up extensible self-hosted Jitsi video conferencing servers for your organization.
- Setting up Ansible for managing your infrastructure configuration.
- All things system administration! Configuring failovers or Web servers, upgrading a Linux distribution, …
Breadth & Depth of Technical Expertise
We have worked extensively in the following areas, with a multitude of underlying technologies: Green-field Setups, Maintenance, Feature Extension, Migration, Upgrades, Debugging, Incident Response, Performance Optimizations, HA/Redundant Setups/Recovery, Backups, Automation, System Integration, and Training.
We champion Open Source internally at Port Zero and in our work. We understand ourselves as DevOps, approaching problems and solutions directly in a real-world environment, to bridge between system administration and software development and find the best integration between the two.